What you'll do...
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas by ensuring testing and validation; evaluating the environment; representing the area on divisional councils; and reviewing changes before and after production installations.
- Develops and implements system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs by assisting technical experts and senior engineers in setting technical direction; gathering requirements to support implementations; participating in evaluation of supplier products; making recommendations relative to supplier products and services; researching and presenting information about new technologies; developing and reviewing system documentation; and participating in solution reviews.
- Participates in team tasks by receiving assignments from experienced team members or project leads; giving updates on assignments; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; contributing in team meetings and discussions; creating and reviewing team documentation; and developing written and oral presentations for diverse audiences (for example, management, Customers, suppliers, technical staff).
- Develops team member capabilities by mentoring; teaching (for example, coding languages, scripts, documentation requirements, standards, database management software (DBMS) technologies); coordinating developmental tasks; and receiving training from team members, job assignments, classroom, technical books, and other readings.
- Ensures system performance by identifying and implementing improvements to the infrastructure, alerts, or monitors; resolving issues; updating issue documentation via tracking systems; working with suppliers to review system performance, availability, and reliability; and reviewing actions taken in response to alerts and problems.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Bachelor or equivalent / above degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- Service Now Certified Admin
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL and CMDB
- 2-4 years’ experience with Service Now implementations
- Experience with Agile development and IT Infrastructure Library(ITIL) processes
- Development experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, Java script and AJAX
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Jelly, JSON, AngularJS, React, React Native
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 and 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects, Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America