What you'll do...
Walmart International Tech UX team is looking for a Design to join the team to work on projects across multiple platforms, websites, and associate-facing software. The UX Designer will deliver and execute the design works from wireframes, journeys, UX research, and UX/UI designs. This position will work within the squad with the engineering, product, and program partners and provide UX solutions to the initiatives.
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts under the guidance of the senior designer leadership
- Evaluate research findings to provide the best UX solutions and make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, and data
- Create prototypes, specification documentation and style guide
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
- Participate in design review and present work for feedback
- Work within Walmart design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into elegant design decisions based on data, trends, and industry best practices
- 25% self-directive projects and 75% directed projects from the management
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related roles
- Professional portfolio of UX/UX design work, enterprise tool experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of latest mobile and web UX/UI guidelines
- A deep understand of UX principles and industry trends
- Proficiency in common design tools, such as Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Zeplin, Figma etc.
- Experience working in a collaborative team with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience creating web and mobile UI/UX with customer-centric solutions
- Experience with the design system and accessibility guidelines
- Ability to articulate results/recommendations in a structured manner using relevant data
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor Degree and 1 year's design experience OR Masters Degree OR 3 years' design experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Developing user experience solutions with agile methodology, eCommerce, Software Design
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America