What you'll do...
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a solid engineering talent with an excitement for building new approaches to solving automation problems and developing automation system strategies from the ground up, encompassing MHE, robotics, vision systems, machine learning, packaging equipment and other technologies.
- You have a technical background that includes Controls Automation, including Robotics, AR and VR, and an expertise in design and development controls from concept through commissioning.
- You’re driven by ambiguity and continuous improvement, seeking new impactful automation methods to develop and implement.
- You have proven ability to take technologies from prototype to production, building a roadmap of capabilities including developing, testing, and deploying automation technologies on a large-scale.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Defining vision and strategies for automation technologies using internal and external requirements, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives.
- Leading in design and development of progressing new automation technologies through alpha and beta, hardening technologies to implement across the Fulfilment Center network.
- Developing and implementing large-scale automation technology for brownfield and greenfield sites to enhance operational efficiencies, OEE, and increase productivity.
- Implementing efficiencies and best practices in Fulfilment Center Automation Engineering to help speed the delivery and quality of products.
- Establishing, influencing, and managing high-visibility key supplier relationships.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years’ experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 5
years’ experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America