Education Level: Bachelors or Masters (+/- 0-2 years of work experience - excludes internship)
Graduation Dates of Focus between: December 2021 and August 2022
Location Assignment: Bentonville, AR or Hoboken, NJ
Communicates with team members to ensure project objectives are achieved by reporting progress on assigned tasks; documenting defects in products tested; and completing all assigned project documentation.
Supports code development for eCommerce projects by participating in project team meetings to develop project plans; reviewing project requirements; providing insight to software developers regarding project quality requirements; and providing guidance regarding code development to ensure testability and reliability.
Evaluates and recommends software quality assurance (SQA) procedures for the project by identifying best practices based on the type of project and coordinating with project team members to ensure approach alignment; and escalating problems discovered, issues, and risks to quality assurance (QA) team lead.
Participates in developing project and team goals and strategies by creating metrics for project success and reporting on these metrics through out the project lifecycle.
Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software by collaborating with project teams to establish test cases and requirements; writing test cases (for example, white, gray, or black box) in accordance with project requirements and established standards; obtaining test case approval from the project team; applying test case instructions to products under testing; executing test cases; evaluating results against expected results; and updating project teams regarding results and needed fixes.
Participates in projects assigned to test products (for example, applications, programs, modules) for defects by verifying product requirements against requested deliverables; creating and executing tests for products to perform to ensure products work as required; identifying and communicating issues with projects to other team members and project leadership; developing potential solutions for project issues; reporting task completion to team lead; and ensuring all software quality assurance (SQA) policies and procedures are followed.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Live our Values- Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Embrace Change- Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer-Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy..
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Creating software test plans and strategies, Experience with software testing vendor management, HP Performance Center or related performance testing tool, HP Quality Center (HPQC) or related defect tracking tool, HP Quick Test Professional or related automated testing tool, SAP, SAP test automation, Software testing certification (for example, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)), Solution Manager for SAP, Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Test Automation Optimizer, Testing Agile software project, Testing Waterfall SoftwareBachelors: Computer Science, Bachelors: Information Technology