What you'll do...
- Provides advanced support of developed enterprise security services by responding to customer requests, questions, and problems; working problem tickets; troubleshooting problems for root causes; reviewing problem resolutions and installation plans according to defined procedures; installing identified changes according to change procedures; using version control for maintenance of code and configuration; communicating findings and status updates for customers; carrying an on-call pager as needed; and leading war room or focus room meetings.
- Analyzes systems or business processes to design security solutions (for example, software, hardware) by meeting with customers and end users; investigating business requirements and ongoing operations; reviewing solution pros and cons with team members and customers; completing technical design aspects; and developing system and program specifications for Programmers and Programmer Analysts.
- Supports Walmart Technology applications by coordinating responses to user questions and problems; overseeing research of service level functions (for example, performance, availability, reliability); driving problem identification to root cause; coordinating resolutions, changes, and improvements; and leading and engaging war and focus room meetings.
- Participates in team projects by following system development processes (for example, Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)); leading projects; creating and approving project plans; directing development of program specifications and programs; gathering requested information; writing, testing, and debugging complex programs and scripts; implementing test scripts and procedures; testing and installing third-party software; writing instruction manuals; compiling documentation reports; and documenting application changes.
- Identifies and implements security solutions and follows company processes (for example, Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)) by gathering requested information; conducting business and technical impact analysis of proposed solutions or changes; writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; using commands, utilities, or control languages; participating in code reviews; using version control for maintenance of code and configuration; monitoring alerts and other system checks and balances; checking system performance, availability, and reliability; implementing test scripts and procedures; installing and maintaining third-party software and hardware changes; implementing improvements to products, alerts, and monitors; compiling documentation; and creating presentations on application solutions and delivering them to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff).
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Security+ certification, Mainframe Technology, Programming language or languages (for example, Java, C/C++, .NET, Rexx, Cobol, Powershell), SAP, Version control software (for example, Subversion, Git, Librarian), Working as a project or team lead, Writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America