- Application & Report Development using Oracle Application Express (Apex), Oracle 11g databases, PL/SQL, Hyperion Interactive Reports, Crystal Reports, in addition to Oracle Forms and Reports 11g.
- Responsible to perform the full application development lifecycle including: gathering initial requirements, functional analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance & support of applications and reports.
- Will utilize PL/SQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. Also may leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, shell scripting, and performance tuning.
- Communicates directly with stakeholders and non-technical end-users on a regular basis in English. Will obtain requirements, facilitate user acceptance testing, and coordinate Go-Live roll-outs.
- Responsible for maintaining friendly relationships with non-technical stakeholders and decision makers.
- 5-15+ years of professional PL/SQL application and report programming experience.
- Bachelor degree in technical field like CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.
- High performing team builder with a winning attitude and infectious work ethic.
- Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables.
- Oracle Application Express engineering and development and Crystal Reports development.
- Seasoned PLSQL database and application development experience using packages, procedures, pipeline functions, materialized views, bulk collection, etc.
- Master’s degree in technical field like CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.
- Certification: Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
- Strong Professional experience with any of the following: Oracle Application Express, SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Hyperion Interactive Reports, Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher
- Work experience with very large ERP system or transactional DBMS like Oracle EBS, Infor Adage, SAP BusinessOne
- Experience creating complex PL/SQL reports in Crystal Reports, Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reports, or other Business Intelligence tools like OBIEE, BI Publisher, etc
- Mobile & Web based application development experience, especially with Oracle Application Express (Apex)
To apply: Email your current resume to email@example.com
Competitve and based on experience
Employer Job Listing Link