eSystems Inc. is a fast growing Systems Integrator based in Princeton, New Jersey. We provide strategic IT solutions and services with primary practice areas in Java and Microsoft centric e-Business solutions, ERP solutions, Enterprise Application Integration, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, Local and State government agencies, small and mid-sized local businesses, and non-profit organizations.
We are currently hiring Reporting Manager to be located in one of our project at Little Rock, Arkansas.
Title: REPORTING MANAGER
Type: Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
This is a highly visible key role on a large enterprise level project that will manage the reporting team to deliver management dashboards and reports to the client. Prior experience in Business Intelligence or Management Information reporting is required. You will be responsible for gathering high level reporting requirements and convert them to functional and technical specifications. You will lead the design and development of the management dash-boards as well as standard and adhoc reports. You will need prior experience with one or more standard reporting tools and data warehouses. Excellent technical, organizational and people management skills are essential, together with a flexible and self-motivated attitude.
- 10+ years in as a Reporting Manager on at least one large scale IT project.
- Strong demonstrated understanding and experience of one or more reporting tooling and technologies including IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE,Tableau.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with one or more databases such as DB2, Oracle, etc. and data warehouse technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis, reporting, data warehousing, ETL tools, physical and logical data modelling and data governance.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills, high level of attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in large, complex organizations with a strong understanding of identifying KPIs, building reports and management dash boards, managing data and providing reporting insights to support all business requirements.
- Experience of facilitating and leading workshops.
- Experience in a similar role on a State Government project is a plus.
- Confident communicator with a strong influencing style, excellent communication skills to engage effectively with senior management.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills including Clients, peers, contractors and stakeholders. Logical thinker with the ability to summarize and present insights from complex data in an effective and structured way.
- Efficient time management and strong focus on outcomes to be able to manage multiple tasks and complex workload according to tight deadlines.