eSystems Inc. is a fast growing Systems Integrator based in Princeton, New Jersey. We provide strategic IT solutions and services with primary practice areas in Java and Microsoft centric e-Business solutions, ERP solutions, Enterprise Application Integration, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, Local and State government agencies, small and mid-sized local businesses, and non-profit organizations.
eSystems Inc is currently hiring Application Performance Testers for an ongoing project in Little Rock,AR . This is a permanent W2 position.
- Participate in performance related technical and business discussions to identify performance and load testing needs.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a performance roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state.
- Gather and analyze data and develop performance requirements at solution level.
- Design performance test strategy to account for all Performance Engineering activities.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of performance test data set up for test execution.
- Perform analysis of performance test results and conduct regular review of metrics with application team.
- Monitor and measure resource consumption of components, processes and latency at measurable points in the systems under test.
- Report defects and interact with software developers and testers to ensure they are fixed and thoroughly tested.
- Synthesize complex metrics gathered from test runs, analyze and interpret data, create presentations for both technical and non-technical audience.
- Maintain a constant focus on continuously improving the delivery of Performance Testing in innovative ways; provide regular knowledge sharing and coaching on performance best practices to others in the organization.
- Knowledge of software testing theories and practices
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Application Performance Testers using RPT and Jmeter
- Ability to work independently with an aptitude for detailed work and follow-up activities.
- Expert experience in Performance Testing for large scale distributed applications in a mission-critical environment with automated performance testing tools
- Experience in performance testing Mobile and Web-based applications as well as working with different platforms and operating systems
- Basic understanding of database concepts and experience querying data from a database
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and collaboration skills