Palco is looking for a full-time entry to mid-level .Net Developer to work on a small development team. The developer would be involved with web and front-end application design, collaboration, and implementation. The developer would work with current staff and clients to maintain and expand functionality of existing and new applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Senior Development staff to create cohesive software solutions.
- Designs and implements new applications which meet the needs of Palco staff and clients.
- Works quickly and efficiently to solve company issues with software driven solutions.
- Keep up with current technologies to provide industry standard solutions.
- Update and maintain existing software/web applications.
- Assists with generation of reports from SQL database.
- Provides testing of development software to ensure optimal functionality.
- Help to develop training curriculum and written material to provide instruction for development software.
Skills and Attributes
- At least 1 year of experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL database 2008 or higher.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, including Windows OS, Windows Server, Office and others.
- Ability to design intuitive software interfaces for use by people with little to no computer skills.
- Expert troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented to the highest degree.
- Sound organization and time-management skills.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with a range of individuals with varying backgrounds, abilities and communication styles via written and oral formats.