Perks is seeking a Database/ETL Developer, reporting directly to the VP of Technology. This role is responsible for maintaining and updating code for existing production applications, data management and ETL processes, as well as internal and client facing reporting, query development, and implementation.
- Works with project and account managers to evaluate feature and reporting needs
- Enhances and adds to existing SQL jobs, reports, and scripts to meet internal and client needs
- Designs, develops, and implements ETL processes for incoming and outgoing data flows
- Works with full-stack dev team members to ensure finished features are cohesive, effective, and delivered on time.
- Manages data quality and client application configuration including API values, client specific translations, user data management, and other data integration needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with SQL Server and ETL tools such as DTS and SSIS. Scripting languages and/or C# are a plus
- Ability to work effectively and patiently with business analysts, account managers, and customer service professionals possessing varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Ability to thrive as a member of a cohesive team with the responsibility of making highly impactful development decisions.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply skills in a wide variety of projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, manage priorities, and communicate delivery status