Are you someone with new ideas, a solid technical background, and a desire to make a big impact in retail? Dillard’s is looking for experienced developers who enjoy solving business challenges with technology. Our agile development teams write applications to support our customers, stores, and associates.
Our Dillard’s IT team is based out of our Corporate Office in Little Rock, AR. We’ve spent the last few years updating our store network and infrastructure, and are excited for the new applications we’re currently building that will provide new, more modern experiences for both our customers and associates. We’re looking for developers to join our team who are motivated and who can help us get stuff done!
- Following a SDLC of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance
- Ensuring that all systems and third party integrations are available and functioning properly
- Learning the business environment while working in a collaborative team to achieve organizational goals
- Work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, and be able to thrive in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Participation in an on-call rotation
- 2+ years development experience
- CI/CD pipelines
- Relational database experience (DB2)
- Web/App server setup and configuration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Apache Struts
Employer Job Listing Link