Are you an IT professional looking for a change? Dillard’s is looking for a seasoned CICS Systems Administrator to join our team.
We support many middleware products that integrate with the applications utilized by all areas of our retail business (Store personnel, Apparel buyers, Fulfillment staff, HR, Accounting, Executives, and much more).
- Take care of our business and development staff by ensuring operational systems are ready when they want to work.
- CICS install and migration.
- SMP/E and maintenance work.
- CICS customization and configuration.
- Performance tuning for both CICS and Application.
- Problem Determination; troubleshooting of production and development issues.
- Capacity planning, review, and reporting (i.e. CPU utilization).
- Share technical advice with development staff and occasionally provide technical training.
- Keep abreast of the latest middleware products and features that are available, see if they make sense for Dillard’s, and implement if they do.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Have 5+ years of CICS system administration experience.
- Have worked with CICS 5.2 or later.
- Motivated individual that gets things done.
- Ability to play nice with others and work on your own.
- Can handle frequent interruptions.
- Proven that you don’t mind hunkering down and doing some research.
- Ability to speak and write in a professional and clear manner.
- Enjoy working with people in various roles and at all skill levels.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Application programming experience (COBOL, Java).
- CICS support of Web Services.
- CICSPlex experience.
Employer Job Listing Link