Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Global Security Technology team at Walmart is responsible for product development and delivery of tools and solutions that support our Global Ethics & Compliance, Legal, Global Security & Aviation, and Global Investigations business organization.
Reporting to the Director of Global Security, you will be a key contributor to leading and managing the product roadmap, design, and execution of access control product management while working with cross-functional teams and leadership.You'll make an impact by:
You'll sweep us off our feet:
- Being responsible for Global Governance Service Now, custom apps and other products: end-to-end DevOps development, deployment & maintenance
- Owning Tech product architecture, relationships with 3rd party vendors, product backlog, secure deployment, understanding customer experience, personas & product metrics
- Working with/manage JIRA, Tech roadmap, Tech architecture, design tools
- Focusing on Innovative solutions; leverage existing product solutions
- Solving for Technical debt with Tech mod focus
Benefits & Perks:
- You have minimum 6 years of experience in product management, ownership, delivery, and road mapping
- You have an understanding of how engineering and product delivery connects
- You have an understanding of technical architecture
- You have a customer-centric mindset
- You have Scrum/Project Management experience (Agile, Scrum/Kanban)
- You have a strong leadership experience
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
Join Walmart, and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us, and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.Diversity and Inclusion
We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 6 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America