Position Summary...What you'll do...
The position is on an operational engineering development and system support team for Point-of-Sale's (POS) legacy and next-generation Cloud Powered Checkout (CPC) services. Our objectives are to increase quality of all products and maintain the environments across the Legacy POS and CPC space, design and develop tools to assist product teams in maintaining a fully automated DEVOPS pipeline, evolve and maintain the automation and performance testing frameworks to increase velocity to production, and assist legacy POS and CPC development teams with test data, media and any other environmental or production support needs.
Our Engineers have the following expectations/roles:
- Manage hardware and software configurations of all POS environments.
- Manage test media and data needs for all product team's testing.
- Develop and maintain the DEVOPS automation testing strategy for the POS area
- Develop and maintain the DEVOPS performance testing strategy for the POS area
- Implement coding changes within a wide variety of services using a diverse technology stack, including Java, Spring Framework, Node.JS, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL/NoSQL databases, etc.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise with newer technology paradigms such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservice Architecture (MSA), multitenant architecture, etc.
- Evaluation and integration of testing tools for the DEVOPS pipeline
- Collaborate with and assist legacy POS & CPC development teams with environment issues and defect resolution
- Maintain a stable production environment and resolve all issues to root cause.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science
- 5+ years' experience with Java SE/EE programming language
- 1+ years' experience with Jenkins or Looper or Concord
- 1+ years' experience with Java Spring Framework
- 1+ years' experience with cloud-based technology and deployments (OneOps, Azure, etc.)
- 1+ years' experience with container-based deployments; Docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ years' experience with database management and support (Maria, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience in quality engineering designing and implementing automation or performance testing
- 2+ years' experience troubleshooting network infrastructure problems.
- 2+ years' experience supporting production retail environments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America