Position Summary...What you'll do...You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You are a storyteller, visionary and innovator
- You are passionate, driven and humble in your approach
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You thrive on both leveraging and leading the way
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
You'll make an impact by:
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- Working in Onsite-Offshore Model
- Bringing Passion to ideate, plan, and ensure customer privacy is at the forefront of all we do
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand privacy laws and CCPA regulations.
- Partnering with our Privacy and Legal teams to ensure consistent behavior and align responsibilities.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by partnering to solve problems and staying focused till there is a solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
- Full Stack Developer (Java, NodeJs, ReactJS, SQL,...)
- Must have experience with: designing and implementing REST API Web Services using Java Spring Boot Framework; Object-oriented programming using Java; Working in NodeJS/ReactJs, Azure SQL and DB2 Databases, Cloud application and deployment concepts, CI/CD pipelines
- Agile Mindset; experienced on Agile Development
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America