Position Summary...What you'll do...
Are you a proven Senior Product Leader, inspired to change the digital people experience for over 2 million associates of Walmart, are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role could be the fit you've been looking for?
Product Role Responsibilities:
Drives the delivery of all product area portfolios by managing and communicating trade-off decisions to executive leadership; removing obstacles; and holding others accountable for results. Optimizes product portfolios by ensuring alignment with key corporate and segment strategies; and setting resource allocation direction across product portfolios. Secures cross-functional alignment and resources by promoting and building support for product vision, strategy, and pipeline from executive leadership. Acts as the strategic leader for the product roadmap by formulating the 3-5 year vision and strategy for product opportunities and continually assessing the assumptions driving the overall product portfolio. Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning. Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas
- 5-7 years product management or program management
- Strong Experience in full life cycle Agile methodologies
- Road-mapping and strategic planning
- Experience in large matrixed organization
- Experience supporting transition from waterfall agile ways of working is a plus
Walmart Global Tech is looking for someone with a strong technical and product background. Not so much on the stakeholder side. Would also consider program management in place of product, but would need to be heavier on the technical expertise. Must have strong Agile methodologies and not just "Agile" in general. Must be able to articulate the difference between Agile and other methodologies and what are the keys to agile product management.Customer Focus:
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America