Position Summary...What you'll do...
As part of the Health and Wellness Optical Production Support Team you will play a pivotal role in reducing the operational cost and the stability of our production environments for our Vision Centers in both Walmart Stores and SAMS Clubs. Between Walmart and SAMS, the totals number of Vision Centers is more than 3000 Vision Centers. There is no other company where you can have this much positive impact to drive real change. As part of the Optical Production Support Team your primary responsibility with be supporting our Optical Fulfillment Application (aka BOSS) which is used for frame and contact lens fulfillment for the end-customer. You will primarily work directly with Central Operation and Clinic associates focused on the following areas: Incident Management, Service Request Management, and Problem Management.You'll sweep us off our feet if..
You'll make an impact by..
- Experience supporting large scale application
- Experience with Splunk and/or Grafana dashboards
- Experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow development
- Experience with JIRA and project management
- Familiar with Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Github
- Familiar with .NET, Java Microservices, datapower, kafka
- Proficient with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Informix
- Familiar with Linux and Windows Server
- Some scripting knowledge (shell, powershell)
About Global Tech
- Handling on-call/pager duties
- Managing Major Incidents, driving to resolution
- Managing Incident and Service Requests
- Leading Problem Management efforts
- Leading strategy to improve our proactive alerting and monitoring
- Developing ServiceNow Dashboards to measure team performance
- Improving work intake method thru ServiceNow customization
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 3 years operations analyst experience OR 5 years operations analyst experience.
5 years' Service Desk experience or equivalent Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Availability management processes, Change management processes, Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America