Position Summary...What you'll do...Lead Senior Software Engineer - Associate Digital Experience
We need someone who is experienced with leading teams and is strong hands-on with developing apps with android and IOS. This role is responsible for ensuring that apps built internally can scale to the Fortune 1 size/use.You'll sweep us off our feet if:
What you'll do...
- You're a technologist who solves problems in creative ways
- You are experienced with being a team lead and driving projects from start to finish. You're a firm believer in the agile manifesto
- You use data to make decisions
- You have an eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality design
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're a master at making complex technical solutions easily understood across cross-functional teams
- You are experienced with iOS mobile development in Swift and Objective-C.
- You are experienced with React Native for Android and iOS.
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
- Lead teams who are building and developing iOS and React Native components for mobile application development.
- Work with mobile developers to identify technical requirements and defects and implement solutions for them.
- Explore and research patterns, designs, technologies, and bring them to the mobile platform.
- Write technical and design documents and review them with multiple teams to validate their feasibility.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.What you'll bring...
Nice to Have
- 8+ years of professional experience as hands-on full-stack engineering
- Experience with hybrid app development.
- Experience working with product, business, and UX Design teams to deliver solutions.
- Experience leading app development from design to delivery.
- Measure & track performance and KPIs through analytics.
- Publish applications to public app store.
- Understanding of CI/CD, Unit testing and deterministic functional testing, End to End automation.
- Identify global patterns and leverage reusable components and libraries.
- Evaluate and develop tech stack strategies.
- Strong people and communication skills to connect authentically with stakeholders and application developers.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things to the next level and a passion for adopting the latest industry best practices.
Benefits & Perks:
- You are familiar with Android mobile development.
- Open-Source projects and contributions.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.About Campus Technology
The Campus Technology team within Associate Digital Experience focuses on creating innovative technical solutions for everyone who is on our corporate campus facilities. We are testing and learning our way to change the associate experience for the new Home Office campus in Bentonville and beyond. Our corporate associates support stores to save people money so they can live better; our team wants to make those corporate associates as productive as possible.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAbout Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.We're virtual
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years' experience in software
engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America