Position Summary...What you'll do...About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their faces. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists, and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve our customers' shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
The Contact Center Platform team, part of the Global Technology, is responsible for providing solutions to other tech teams to enable their business units ACD, IVR, Bots, QM, and new call centers.
The right candidate possesses a strong product management background in providing Call Center Technology software ground up: contact distribution for different channels (ACD), Voice product stack
, and messaging platform
. They should also have a solid understanding of current cloud-based software and have a well-rounded background in current SaaS technologies.You'll sweep us off our feet if
You'll make an impact by:
- You are passionate about customers, technology, and solving complex problems at scale.
- You have a deep curiosity with the ability to identify problems and offer solutions - quickly, autonomously, and with vast foresight
- Familiar with the Call Center technologies platforms ACD/IVR.
- Familiar with the voice infrastructure VOIP, SIP B2BUA, WebRTC, MRCP, Zoom
- Familiar with end-to-end messaging frameworks to enable chats from client to agents
- Familiar with the latest public and private cloud technologies and enable applications in the cloud.
- Familiar with one or more of the following: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and/or Open Stack.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources (including analytics, user research, operations research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs.
- Data-driven and analytical to draw insights from current product performance to deliver key user metrics.Ability to identify, articulate, and quantify the levers that will improve your product(s)
- You can work with many teams to make the product's vision successful.
- Action-oriented drive results with minimal direction. You can understand cross-functional needs and ruthlessly prioritize to succeed your product vision. You make sure other team members are aligned and empowered to execute.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage Contact Center platform products and technology roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Crafting and developing solutions to significant business challenges - communicate business and customer needs to key partners to implement products and timelines
- Driving business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs of the product
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into detailed specifications, make functional and user interface design tradeoffs, manage product launches, and own product successes post-launch.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
1300 SE 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America