Position Summary...What you'll do...
We are looking for a Full Stack Java/J2ee Developer with hands on Angular.js,React.js experience with Java/J2EE Spring frame work and Web-services.Requirements:
Benefits & Perks
- Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
- Solid understanding of the collections frameworks.
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON
- Working experience in RDMS and No-Sql Databases
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5 and framework like spring, spring batch and Spring Boot
- Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with continuous integration environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Splunk,GCP, Azure is a plus.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America