Position Summary...What you'll do...
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
The Collaboration Tools Team provides a platform for Walmart global technology and business teams to plan, track and collaborate, and tools for executives to make decisions about resourcing and product roadmaps with over 60,000 internal users. We leverage industry-standard tools like Jira and Confluence, and we build our own custom web tools, data and reporting to empower management decision-making and automate internal processes so that teams can get their work done effectively.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You are passionate about customers, technology and solving complex problems for a large company.
- You are a leader of product managers, able to work at the strategy and vision level for a product suite while leading a team of 5 product managers to manage individual products.
- You are familiar with and have managed project management, planning, or product portfolio tools.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs.
- You can work with many teams to make the vision of the product suite successful.
- You are an effective communicator at multiple levels, with directors and executives, and stakeholder peers.
What you'll bring...
- Defining and enhancing product suite - you will manage the suite of project and product portfolio management tool roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable product plans, engage with user experience, and determine product rollout plans
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring product managers
- Defining vision and strategies for your product suite, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Communicating the product strategy and progress with stakeholders and executives.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products through success measures to improve outcomes for internal customers
- Experience as a group product manager, or manager of product managers and user experience, for web-based products.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, product planning tools, or product portfolio management tools.
- Large company, multi-stakeholder experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America