What you'll do...
Manages project work streams by gathering requested information; writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; implementing test scripts and procedures; testing and installing software; writing instruction manuals; compiling documentation reports; and documenting application changes.
Conducts analysis and design for end users by reviewing business processes and documenting business requirements; researching potential solutions; making recommendations to meet business objectives; writing program specifications and checklists for change control implementations; writing data analysis documents; and creating technical design documentation.
Participates in troubleshooting business and production issues by responding to user questions and problems; researching service level functions (for example, performance, availability, reliability); identifying issues and resolving them to root cause; developing solutions; participating in change management processes; and implementing system changes and improvements (for example, alerts, monitors).
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
2 years technology experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Single sign-on configuration objects, Using BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform, Using Wfc, Soap adapters as transport or related program, Writing complex stored procedures, policies, or related procedures, Writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)., Writing technical design documents
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link