Position Summary...What you'll do...
Data Assurance Researcher - Data Assurance & Cyber Intelligence
This may be the job for you! We have openings for high performing associates to fill roles within our Data Assurance Team. As a Data Assurance Researcher with Walmart's Data Assurance Team, the opportunities are limitless. You will have a wide range of responsibilities in supporting the security posture of the organization and its many different brands across the globe. You will be afforded the autonomy to bring in thought/technical leadership, and help drive strategy and direction for the current and future state of the Data Assurance Program.
As a member of the Data Assurance team, you will work alongside teams within Incident Management, which include the Security Operations Center, Incident Response, Hunt, Data Assurance and Red team as well as other business partners both internal and external to Walmart. The ideal candidate should have a vast knowledge of various disciplines, including Insider Threat, User Behavior Analytics and Data Loss Prevention as well as the ability to articulate, develop and execute upon action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.You'll make an impact by:
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years
- 2 years' experience generating technical reports
- 2 years' experience working within a team environment
- 2 years' experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources into written and oral format
- 1 year experience working on task automation (for example, .Net, Batch/Shell scripting, SQL script, VBA)
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, and computer or internet terminology
Benefits & Perks:
- Experience researching and analyzing insider tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Working on small scope software development platforms (.Net, Java, C/C++)
- Leading a cross-functional team
- CISSP, GCIH, GCTI, GIAC, GREM certifications
- Creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solutions recommendations
- Integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio
- Securing applications, operating systems, and networks
- Developing technical solutions in response to customer requests
- Penetration testing
- Working with (T) SQL in various DBMS platforms
- Investigative methodology
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Global Technology, Data Assurance
The Data Assurance Team monitors data movement by utilizing data loss prevention (DLP) tools and User Behavior Analytics (UBA) in accordance with internal policies; analyzing alerts and finding correlating data points between various feeds (for example, network-based, file-based, database, web), tools (for example, network DLP, endpoint DLP), and personal interactions; and analyzing data and providing guidance for further action.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all peopleWho We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your lifeAbout Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000 + software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years'
experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within
the last 7 years.
2 years' experience working with MS Office developing macros or using advanced functions (for example, Vlookup, PivotCharts/Tables).
1 year's experience working on task automation (for example, .Net, Batch/Shell scripting, SQL script, VBA). Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects, Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes, Developing regular expressions, Performance tuning code and reducing computational complexity, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions, Working on small scope software development platforms (for example, .Net, Java, C/C++), Working with (T)SQL in various DBMS platforms Primary Location...
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America