Position Summary...What you'll do...
We are seeking a Staff Software Engineer on the Contact Center Technology team to be responsible for building the telephony solutions used in some of the largest Contact Centers in the world. This is a critical part of the future in the Contact Center Technology team.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you....
- Have experience in one or more Contact Center Technologies (Example: inContact, Avaya, Content Guru, Talk desk or other related systems)
- Have telecom network protocols development experience
- Have knowledge of public, private and hybrid cloud deployments including Azure and GCP
- Have knowledge and/or experience with containerized framework Kubernetes, containers, service meshes, and micro services
- Have experience building and operating high-scale RESTful services and integrations.
- Have advanced experience with system monitoring and alerting
- Have the ability to document requirements, architectural designs, and analysis findings in both business and technical terminology
- Have an owner's mindset and operational expertise at scale
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills for diverse audiences based on engineering subject matter
- Have a demonstrated ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across many engineering organizations
- Have experience with Automated IVR Test scripts using various tools like Hammer
You'll make an impact by...
- Transitioning legacy systems to cutting edge solutions while driving best practices across a team of approximately 20 software engineers.
- Troubleshooting business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause)
- Participating in the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the product management, Web Operations, project management, business, and user experience teams
- Developing innovation strategies, processes, and best practices by leading internal technical teams; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business
- Participating in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software engineering or related field.Preferred Qualifications...
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering
Telecom network protocols 1 year
Contact Center solution Software development 3 years
#LI-SB1 Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field Primary Location...
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America