Position Summary...What you'll do...Job Description
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems by responding to user questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility).
- Researching and identifying needed solutions and determining implementation designs.
- Providing guidance regarding implications of new and enhanced systems; and directing users to appropriate contacts for issues outside of own domain.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality).
- Performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues and engaging support teams when needed.
- Developing solutions and driving the development of an action plan.
- Performing actions as designated in the plan and completing online documentation.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 1 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America