Position Summary...What you'll do...
Are you passionate about enhancing user experience with your solutions? Does your pulseacceleratewhen you hear the term"systematic application"?If so, join ourSoftwareEngineering team!
If you are anengineerwho stays current on the latest tech, maps out app features and understands that every class, method and module have a single responsibility, this could be the place for you. You are a team player who looks at the day ahead as an opportunity to solve the challenges brought forth by the software development lifecycle.
At Walmart,we are tech-enabledand human-led.Wecreate seamlessinterfacesand are committed to leading a technological revolution - one that transforms every touchpoint and optimizes every exchange.
As a Walmart Software Engineer, you'lllead through technical discovery, designand implementation of large-scale applications, products and platforms. You will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.Required Skills:
Benefits & Perks:
- Develop best in class web experiences through Electrode or React based micro frontends
- Strong knowledge and hand on experience into Web development using Electrode and React (such as Flux or Redux) and Java
- Thorough understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4 and React.js along with its core principles
- Must have knowledge on Desktop ,Mobile Web application development
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript will be a plus
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs experience on Java, Spring, Spring boot
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools GIT
- A self-reliant person and motivated to overcome any obstacle and willing to go the extra mile
- Knowledge on java spring boot , microservices will be a plus
- Knowledge on azure cloud services will be a plus
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, bonus, equity, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAbout Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.We're virtual
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America