Position Summary...What you'll do...
Responsible for managing and performing highly skilled technical operations, monitoring BSM systems, maintenance work, Utility Plants, air-conditioning systems and as well as supporting all Maintenance needs within a critical facility data center.You'll sweep us off our feet by...
You'll make an impact by...
- Managing third-party vendor teams, including electrical, mechanical vendor partners
- Making proactive decisions
- Troubleshooting and taking corrective action for major malfunctions and breakdowns of heating/refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, pumps, air heating/refrigeration and air-conditioning units, coils, fans, etc.
- Observing and adhering to all prescribed work and safety compliance rules and regulations
- Inspecting and examining heating/refrigeration and air-conditioning, chillers, air compressors, heat exchangers, medium and low voltage switch gear, and all auxiliary equipment to locate defects in operations
- Managing chemicals for cooling towers, chillers, or other critical facilities systems
- Managing electrical voltage distribution and controls including UPS systems, PDU's, generators, switchgear
- Monitoring and updating the Energy Management Controls System and BMS systems
- Managing or performing preventive maintenance, installs, inspects, troubleshoots, adjusts, repairs, and replacement of rotating equipment (pumps, motors, associated parts and systems)
- Managing or performing inspections and tests on refrigeration systems, safety devices, and controls for efficiency of operation and compliance with safety practices, laws and regulations
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position.MUST have extensive experience (5+ years)
in one of the three trade categories below, or a combination of the three categories, as well as an understanding of how these three systems work together:
- Medium electrical voltage distribution and controls including emergency power
- Mechanical systems
- Building management and automation controls
- Knowledge of and ability to supervise work on utility plant mechanical and electrical systems and components
Participates in agile teams supporting systems engineering projects by collaborates with the project team to build systems engineering solutions; translates requirements into potential solutions based on existing options; develops solutions to meet business needs; collaborates with the project team to build systems engineering solutions; and ensures solutions align with the overall project design.
Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions by serves as software operational support; researches and reviews reported issues; evaluates the impact to the business and executes tasks as designated in the action plan; performs root cause analysis to reduce future issues; and engages support teams when needed.
Supports the daily operations for existing systems engineering solutions by performs maintenance and monitors the health and performance of systems engineering solutions; participates in the development and delivery of operational features and operations management systems and processes to accommodate growth and traffic on eCommerce websites; participates in systems testing; reviews logs in order to identify and document issues; executes daily requirements in order to ensure reliable and continued service; documents systems engineering processes and designs.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America