What you'll do...
Supports User Experience projects by communicating and collaborating with partners (for example, Engineering, Site Merchandising); attendingusability sessions; participating in iterative design process and brainstorming sessions; and presenting user experience flow and project decisions todiscipline and user experience leadership.Creates User Experience design comps and product specs for short-term projects with defined design guidelines, and supports lead designers onlarger projects by documenting and participating in project definition activities; producing detailed design documentation and other specificationsrequired to implement design; working with Product Manager and team to define documentation scope; reviewing project requirements document(PRD) to ensure correct translation of design; and providing quality assurance (QA) feedback to and consultation with HTML, Engineering, and PMteams prior to launch.Supports continuous improvement of User Experience tools, documentation, and process by maintaining holistic viewpoint when tackling projectdecisions; working within defined solutions frameworks; collecting feedback and industry research standards; and providing recommendations.Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice andguidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales.Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing onimprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byincorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting otherswith how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor Degree OR 1 year design experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
eCommerce, Web design, user interface design, or related field, Web production experience
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link