Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Senior Manager, Product Manager - IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System) will oversee the design, implementation, and long-term roadmap for the Integrated Workplace Management System selected for Walmart's new home office campus. This is a fast-paced, multidisciplinary position that will require great communication to leadership and stakeholders to meet timelines and budgets.You'll make an impact by:
- Acquiring knowledge of current state business processes and driving development of to-be design (knowledge to be gained as part of the onboarding process) for the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) that's been selected for Walmart's new home office campus.
- Demonstrating experience influencing and collaborating with different stakeholders and teams to align on priorities and key performance indicators.
- Having experience thinking strategically to help define the product roadmap with realistic and achievable goals, setting objectives, and defining the product release cycle.
- Having experience managing the release of product features, developing contingency plans, and removing obstacles that impact performance.
- Demonstrating experience identifying and documenting product requirements, writing user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and managing the product backlog for enhancements as the product is expanded to additional use cases and office buildings.
- Having, at minimum, a basic understanding of how to read and interpret data to analyze business and product data and provide actionable insights.
- Having experience with vendor management and ability to partner with the IWMS vendor to understand impact of upcoming product releases on Walmart's roadmap, as well as to address product and software issues.
- Having a knack for problem solving & communication; identifying solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example: business leaders, UX, engineering, data analytics) and collaborating to deliver and support the product initiatives.
- Having experience monitoring effectiveness of current plans to ensure business needs are being met, consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders to solicit, evaluate, and apply learnings to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.You'll sweep us off our feet if:
Benefits & Perks:
- You have 5+ years of Project or Product Management experience managing large, cross-functional teams to implement a product.
- You can collaborate with different stakeholders and teams and influence to align on priorities
- You can think strategically to help define the product roadmap with realistic and achievable goals.
- You have a at least a basic understanding of how to read and interpret data to provide actionable insights.
- You have experience implementing and/or using an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
- You have experience in space management, facilities management, and capital project processes as it relates to administration of buildings and/or sites.
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You have experience with ServiceNow or Nuvolo.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 5 years' experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters Primary Location...
2403 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America