Position Summary...What you'll do...Director, Product Management (Financial Technology)Position Summary
As a part of Walmart Finance Technology - We build industry defining Planning and Forecasting capabilities that are driver based and enabled by Machine Learning and statistical modeling that enable transparency, governance, and automation. The goals include Creating a Finance OnDemand model for improved Business partner experience; standardizing the core and utilizing predictive analytics to uncover insights faster. You will be in the unique position to be of service to associates as a member of this organization supporting Walmart International Markets Finance. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, has a love for financial data, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for privacy, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the product - this organization could be for you. The ideal candidate will be an innovative leader, driver for any given workstream within the program, working closely with the engineering and business teams to take an idea through implementation and stabilization.Job Responsibilities
- Support the optimization and implementation of EPM system and Finance data warehouse for world's largest company.
- Optimization of the system includes:
- Develop extensive knowledge base of existing FP&A processes, identify opportunities to drive efficiency and scale in partnership with FP&A team.
- Build strong acumen to analyze the data, proactively work with FP&A team members to identify areas of improvement, partner with engineering during implementations.
- Update / translate the business logic / rule in the system to reflect changes in the business / financial models such as changes to drivers, calculation logic change.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Working on other FP&A projects related to implementing new technologies.
- Identifying problem areas and proactively addressing them.
- Understanding of Azure and Google Cloud technology.
- Understanding of SOX compliance.
- Cross collaboration with multiple teams like Core FP&A, Controllership, Cloud Architecture Group, SAP, HFM, HADOOP.
Benefits & Perks:
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 8+ years in product management, process engineering and emerging technologies.
- 6+ years' experience managing business stakeholder relationships and analyzing business requirements to provide technology solutions.
- 3+ years' experience building and managing a team of high performing product managers and process engineers.
- Quantitative or engineering background is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Certification or related certification preferred.
- Automation Platform (RPA) experience is highly desirable.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who WeAre
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAbout Global Tech:
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code,but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.We're virtual
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America