Position Summary...What you'll do...About the Team
As a part of Walmart US Tech, you'll build industry defining finance data products to drive differentiated experiences for the customers. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, has a love for data, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion to build data products, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team - then our Manger II, product management - Finance Tech could be for you. The ideal candidate will be an innovative leader, owns data strategy and works closely with the engineering and business teams to take an idea through implementation and stabilization.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You are a storyteller, visionary, and innovator
- You are passionate, driven, and humble in your approach
You'll make an impact by:
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You thrive on both leveraging and leading the way
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- Bringing Passion to ideate, plan, and ensure customer privacy is at the forefront of all we do
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and financial data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks. Manage and prioritize the flow of work by leading the Product Backlog refinement sessions
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by partnering to solve problems and staying focused till there is a solution
Benefits & Perks:
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 3+ years in product management, data product, data analytics, and reporting.
- Quantitative, financial, or engineering background is preferred.
- Platform experience is highly desirable.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years' experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America