What you'll do...
The Data Strategy and Insights (DSI) organization focuses on managing and delivering world-class data assets, including creating and maintaining data standards, driving policy compliance, creating partnerships, and developing pipelines and self-service tools. We empower our business to leverage data to fuel growth, driving revenue in our core and building new business model opportunities. We protect customer, associate, and partner data, ensuring privacy and security when collecting and using data.
We are hiring a Senior Manager Data and Analytic Manager to join our team in Bentonville AR.
You'll make an impact by...
• Ensuring that agreed System availability and Service Level Agreement metrics are met
• Driving incident and problem management, along with appropriate Root Cause Analysis
• Leading the retrospect of issues and documenting resolution
• Coordinating system changes with Customers and following testing and validation requirements.
• Adhering to best practices for Access Control & Policies
• Proactively Identifying issues and address them in timely manner
• Building, supporting and operating systems (server, network, storage, and database) for Technology. Scope of work spans an array of different operating systems. Works with existing products and builds the systems around the product
• Managing a team of highly technical associates
• Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Building strong culture of collaboration and partnership
• Leading and directing a large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
• Leading the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
• Leading the work of cross-functional large of groups engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
• Being responsible for stability and availability of all the Data and Analytic platform
• Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects
You'll sweep us off your feet if...
• You are a team player with ability to collaborate with Customer, stakeholders
• Experience in managing complex Data Pipeline
• Expertise in various ETL tools and migrating legacy data pipeline to cloud environment. Hands on experience on managing SLA based workload and addressing data issues proactively
• Experienced in managing large number of customers, with good stake holder management skills
• You have Bachelor of Science and 6 years' experience in Software Engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering plus experience and understanding of public Cloud platforms and Big Query
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 7 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
2 years' supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link