What you'll do...
Manages the execution of security initiatives by prioritizing critical issues for root-cause analysis; ensuring resolution of critical issues; monitoring progress versus plan; escalating complex or difficult issues; conducting business and technical design sessions; utilizing scope-change orders to track changes to the project; tracking expenditures and budgets; providing informational presentations; managing stakeholder expectations; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery; and developing performance reports.
Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities by adhering to defined operating procedures; reviewing metrics to identify outliers, inefficiencies, and non-standard actions associated with operational processes and reporting the findings; identifying improvement opportunities and providing feedback to senior team members and management; and participating in meetings for any initiatives or tasks that will alter current processes.
Maintains vendor relations by preparing and executing request for proposals (RFPs); facilitating the vendor selection process; reviewing statements of work; ensuring compliance with vendor contracts; and reporting on vendor contract execution.
Oversees multiple compliance efforts by monitoring the implementation of specific information security controls; ensuring expertise with regulatory concepts (for example, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card industry Data Security Standard (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)); managing multiple compliance assessments and remediation processes; identifying security compliance assessment and remediation process improvement; defining and/or implementing solutions to assess compliance and reduce risk; coordinating and communicating enterprise compliance assessments and remediation processes; presenting results and analysis of assessment and remediation activity relevant to missing strategic goals to senior and executive management; and defining governance reports, practices, goals, and strategic efforts to enforce mandated compliance practices.
Manages the implementation of security governance by leading governance strategy; ensuring familiarity with Walmart information security policies, standards, procedures, and best practices; modeling various governance concepts (for example, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT), Six Sigma, Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM)); developing recommended remediation for gaps in security governance and policies through collaboration and consensus building; enforcing all information technology policies and procedures; comparing and contrasting Walmart practices and industry standards; reviewing governance standards for overlap and inconsistencies with operational, security, and management practices; reporting to executive management identified governance issues leading to the identification of missing governance related strategic goals; tracking pending legislation to analyze potential impact to business operations; and defining governance reports and practices for senior management in order to enforce governance practices and meet established corporate goals and strategic efforts.
Analyzes and identifies risk by understanding factors that influence impact and likelihood of identified risk; building working knowledge and relationship between risk and governance; building expertise in risk analysis in multiple layers of security specialty (for example, physical, governance, technical); developing risk mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities; representing risk in multiple areas or domains; defining risks based on criticality, frequency, or level of impacts; developing risk, assessment, and reporting frameworks.
Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 9 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 15 years OR 12 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 15 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations, Current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture), Designing and implementing technical solutions, Integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio, Investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices, Leading a cross-functional team, Payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process, Risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005), Working in a global environment
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link