Position Summary...What you'll do...What you'll do...
About Data Ventures:
Data Ventures exists to unlock the full value of Walmart's data by developing andproductizingB2B datainitiativesthat empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we're seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements, track prioritization and own timely delivery of products/features through partnership with Engineering, Design, and Data stewardship teams
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements
- Participate in stakeholder meetings to identify business requirements, communicate status updates, identify risks and blockers
- Serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for product offerings, and evangelize the product value proposition through demos
- Tracking the value delivered and adoption of our products
- Bachelor'sdegree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years of work experience in ProjectManagement, Product Managementor Product Ownership, Information Systems,Consultingor related area
- Up to 4 years of work experience in Project
Management, Product Managementor Ownership,Information Systems, Consulting, or related area
- Master'sdegree in Business, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or Project/Program Management
- Strong understanding of agile practices and product delivery
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and translate into business impact/requirements
- Experience launching B2B products in data analytics, ecommerce, or retail space
- Strong attention to detail and bias towards speed
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- User-centric product management approach
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 1 years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 3 years' experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America