Position Summary...What you'll do...Senior Manager I, Automation Engineering
This role may have flexibility to be based out of one of our alternate field location throughout the country.
Do you want to build the Supply Chain of the future? Then look no further thanWalmart, the largest retailer that combines the energy of a start up with the power of a fortune one company. Our Senior Managers of Automation Engineering will lead efforts to explore,designand install innovative material handling solutions and automation capabilities to support our needs for exponential capacity growth within our distribution and fulfilment centers.You'llsweep us off our feet if...
- You have a keen eye for the details and never leave good enough alone.
- You possess superb written & oral communication skills.
- You'redriven by continuous improvement and operational efficiencies.
You'llmake an impact by:
- You are organized,disciplinedand can manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- You'rea master atautomaton engineering with proven experience leading, designing and building out large-scaleautomation.
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable.
- You have a hands-on leadership approach through mentoring, teaching and leading teams.
- You'restimulated by unique challenges andexcitedto engage at Fortune 1 scale only Walmart can provide.
- Partnership and Collaboration:Engagingwith team members, analyzing stakeholder needs and takinga"one team" approach to collaborate and accomplish goals for the business.
- Talent Management: Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Influential Communication:Presentingto and influencingteam and business partnersby utilizing relevant data and fact-based information to articulate results and provide strong recommendations.
- Mechatronics:Participates in projects that modify existing electrical systems, equipment, and componentsincluding operatingProgramable Logic Controllers (PLC) in order to communicate, monitor and control automated processes like assembly lines, machine functions, or robotic devices.
- Automation System Design& Integration:Consulting on the use of advanced machineries for automation of supply chain processes,helping to develop and implement long-range automation plansand combining knowledge of automation/system design and learnings from previous implementations into road maps.
- Process Flow Design:Interpreting information, analyzing processes and documenting common obstacles and barriers to ensure effective and successful implementations.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 5
years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.
1 year's supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America