Position Summary...What you'll do...
Are you a proven senior product leader, inspired to change the digital people experience for more than 2 million associates across Walmart?
With a humanity inspired, user-centric approach to problem solving, candidates and associates are at the heart of everything we build. As a leader within the newly established Enterprise People Product organization, you will help establish, lead, and inspire a team that reimagine the Walmart associate experience for Core HR and Payroll. With more than 2 million associates across the Walmart enterprise, you and your team will have the opportunity to design and build experiences that leave a lasting impact.
Responsible for the full product strategy and development lifecycle across Core HR and Payroll experiences, this critical leadership role will partner with the respective People COE leaders and their teams, business segments, UX and Engineering to design and build products that delight associates. This role will be most impactful when it fosters and inspires full cross-segment 4itB ways of working (4itB includes Product, Business, UX and Engineering). As a product leader leading the development of experiences across key segments of the Walmart business, fostering collaboration is at the core of this role. You and your team will envision, build, and maintain enterprise-wide digital products, while ensuring they're designed and adaptable to the unique needs of each segment.
If you're motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role could be what you've been looking for!Role Responsibilities
Live our Values
- Engage with a broad-based group of business representation (leaders and associates) to understand the business' people tech needs and ensure customer perspective is incorporated into Core HR and Payroll solutions
- Partner closely with engineering to strategically envision and guide the design and execution of prioritized Core HR and Payroll solutions to ensure business value creation and alignment
- Define long-term vision and product strategy for multiple best-in-breed product families, collaborate to develop and deliver on Core HR and Payroll product strategy / roadmap, and capitalize on domain expertise, leveraging internal and external best practices and standards to drive design and decision making
- Identify and anticipate opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of market trends, oversee the execution of competitive assessments; drive innovation, approve business cases, prioritize resource allocation, approve objectives and KPIs
- Build and foster collaborative relationships with key partners (for example, business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics) by driving priorities across business pillars and role modeling transparency; communicating product roadmaps and priorities; collaborating across product areas for roadmap prioritization; engaging with key partners to determine the best product and business strategies; and gaining buy-in from executive-level leadership
- Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; and supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning for new and existing talent
- Culture Champion - Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Servant Leadership - Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Deliver for the Customer
- Curiosity & Courage - Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Digital Transformation & Change - Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Focus on our Associates
- Customer Focus - Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Strategic Thinking - Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
- Collaboration & Influence - Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Talent Management - Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America