Position Summary...What you'll do...
About the role:
- Planning and Execution
- capable of leading offshore sap basis team members in the shift.
- Should be able assist senior resource in all his responsibilities.
- Should be able to moderate and lead the focus room calls till resolution for high priority incidents like production down situations.
- Performing daily monitoring to ensure that all the SAP Production & Non -Production SAP systems are stable, consistent & available all the time for business; And troubleshooting all the identified issues by following the ITIL Incident Management process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- influence and negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Work collaboratively
- Being accountable.
- Expert knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, policies, security, HA, DR etc.
- Extensive experience in working in a global and distributed environment
- Good Knowledge of server virtualization and cloud technologies
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Ability to communicate verbally and distill complex technical terms with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy
- Individuals should be capable of working independently or in teams and have the ability to effectively communicate with customers to gain insight and develop solutions to meet their business needs
- Organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success
- Experience with systems and cloud monitoring techniques and technologies
- Expertise in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management
- SAP Basis landscape support and implementation project experience i.e. OS/DB migration, upgrades, TDMS runs, SAP NetWeaver installations and system refresh
- SAP Fiori installation, Apps deployment, Web dispatcher setup/parameter adaption and end to end configuration.
- Experience with LAMA 3.0 installation, configuration, and administration.
- Experience with Load Balancing - F5 or A10, General Load Balancer Concepts
- Setup and use of Solution Manager for Root Cause Analysis, System Monitoring, Application Lifecycle Management.
- Having good knowledge on HANA administration
- should have experience with installation and configuration of Gateway/Fiori, Web dispatcher and SAP Cloud connector
- HANA Security, HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA, BW on HANA and BW/4HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Checks, and Monitoring
- Kernel upgrade and support package Implementation
- System Monitoring & Health check
- Configuring the Transport Management System (TMS)
- User Administration and Authorizations
- User Creation, Role Creation & Assignment
- User Unlock and Password Reset
- Security Reports
- Analyzing the system log, ABAP dump, Lock Entries, Failed Update
- Analyzing Database Growth, Work process overview
- Backups and archive log monitoring
- Database monitor and Buffer monitors
- Setting up the operation modes to optimize work process requirements
- Grasping the nuances of performance efficiency from ST03 , STAD and
- providing analysis on long running jobs that improved their performance and
- Proficient in Microsoft Powershell and Linux bash scripting
- SAP ChaRM, SAP System monitoring, SMD Agent deployment, Wily Introscope & Business Process monitoring experience
- Technical knowledge around all the Solution Manager applications - ChaRM, System Monitoring, business Process Monitoring, Project management, Testing, integration with tools such as HP Quality Center and other testing
- Customizing SOLMAN monitoring template for different SAP systems.
- Troubleshooting from the alert and adjust threshold accordingly especially knowing where to locate logs and trace files.
- Good hand on experience in focused build & focused insight addon implementation and support the XXL landscape
- Creating custom program to automate the SAP Solution manager functionalities requirement & automate the process
- Have a hand-on SAP CRM UI experience on SAP ChaRM UI customizing
- Work with SAP functional team to understand the business flow and setup the monitoring in SAP Solman.
- Data Services Designer and Drivers install in Windows and Linux
- Moving transports across the Data Services landscape
- Job monitoring
- Troubleshooting Data Services issues
- Strong skill in using Powershell and Bash scripting for various automation activities
- Get version information for different components
- Good understanding on how certificates work and how to upload the certificates in the strust location
- Good understanding of NetWeaver SSO 2.0 server
- Good grip on certificate based Single Sign-On for AS ABAP and AS Java
- Good knowledge on the working of SAP Secure Login Client
An sap expert in some of these components and experience and familiarity in other components like SAP S/4 on HANA, SAP Simple Finance, SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP 7/8 versions, SAP NetWeaver 7.4/7.5, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Process Orchestration 7.5, SAP Business Warehouse 7.5, SAP GRC 10.1, SAP System Landscape Transformation, SAP Enterprise portal, SAP Adobe Document Service, SAP Web-dispatcher, Fiori, SAP Gate Way, MDM, SRM. externalizing the SAP systems and Single Sign On configuration.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 6 years of SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP system landscape with detailed knowledge and experience in Architecting
Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 years' experience in years of SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP system landscape with detailed knowledge and experience in Architecting Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America