Position Summary...What you'll do...
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas by ensuring testing and validation; overseeing upgrades and release schedules for products; evaluating the environment; serving on division change councils; and reviewing changes before and after production installations.
- Coordinates system support and performance by ensuring support queue issues are resolved; identifying the root causes of issues; driving suppliers to resolve issues related to products in accordance with service level agreements; documenting the resolution of issues; and performing escalation procedures.
- Leads team tasks by making assignments to team members; reporting updates on projects; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; leading discussions in team meetings; creating and reviewing team documentation; developing written and oral presentations for diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff); participating in budgeting for the team (for example, acquire supplier maintenance quotes, resource projections, create capital expenditure request (CER)); holding team members accountable for compliance with standards; and recognizing team accomplishments.
- Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs by assisting technical experts and senior engineers in setting technical direction; ensuring requirements are met to support implementations; developing and reviewing system documentation; and participating in solution reviews.
- Mentors and develops associates by assigning specific work to develop particular knowledge areas; helping associates with technical competencies; teaching technologies through informal and formal mentorship both inside and outside the team; providing technical expertise through multiple methods (for example, town halls, classrooms, collaboration sites); and providing subject matter expertise for application and infrastructure projects.
- Ensures technology roadmaps are incorporated into hardware and software platforms by working with subject matter experts to create system designs; providing input into technology roadmap changes; coordinating the evaluation of supplier solutions; reviewing and presenting recommendations relative to supplier solutions and services; and researching and presenting information about new technologies.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects, Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America