Position Summary...What you'll do...Senior Manager II, Product Manager (Tech)Position Summary
As a part of Walmart Enterprise Business Solutions - Digital Transformation Services, you will help create the Digital Transformation strategies for multiple Corporate Business Functional areas and then lead them through execution to completion. You will be in the unique position of transforming the way our associates work by bringing advanced technology solutions to existing business problems and inefficiencies. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, has a love for data, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for technology solutions, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team - then our Senior Manager II, Product Manager role could be for you. The ideal candidate will be a builder with a strong understanding of how to apply technologies like Data Science, Machine Learning, Robotic Automations, Computer Vision, etc. to digitally transform the way people work.Job Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Manages vendor relationships by identifying emerging technology platforms, evaluating, and selecting vendors or potential technology acquisitions
- Negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of code developed product features; and managing the budget associated with a platform component build.
- Leads one to three Technical Product managers in the development of product specifications and the execution of a small technical product portfolio (2 to 3 platform components).
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs
- Developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards
- Measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly, developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Manages the evolution of multiple components of an eCommerce platform by collaborating with architects, services product managers and VP of Platform architecture to develop, maintain and evangelize the technical product roadmap(s) associated to their area(s).
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components by using artifacts such as systems flows, product requirement documents and logical data models.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- 2 years of experience in leading a team of product managers
- Have at least 3 years of experience in small to midsize analytics teams.
- You're experienced leading teams and implementing technology globally
- Comfortable influencing others, leading team, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
Benefits & Perks:
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who WeAre
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAbout Global Tech:
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code,but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 6 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America