Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team owns all Identity Lifecycle and Authentication controls for Walmart Enterprise.
Reporting to the Director of IAM, you will be a key contributor to leading, building, and operating the engineering capability providing Linux IAM, Privileged Access management (PAM) and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) services for Walmart globally. You will also get to mentor and develop our talented engineers while working closely with cross-functional teams and leadership.You'll make an impact by:
- Developing Roadmap, Strategy and providing technical oversight for Walmart Linux IAM, PAM and MFA needs
- Partner across InfoSec and Platform teams to solicit feedback and ensure the capabilities continue to evolve supporting Walmart's security posture along with meeting Business needs
- Develop cutting edge and innovative solutions to solve for Business and Security problems
- Maintain and Operate platform/s at scale supporting Walmart On-Prem, Private Cloud and Public Cloud Infrastructure and hosted apps
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Utilizing industry research to improve Walmart's technology environment by analyzing industry best practices, benchmarking internal processes and solutions against industry
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying feedback to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in supporting community outreach events.
Benefits & Perks:
- You have at least 10 years of Security Experience with 5 years focus on IAM
- You have hands-on experience with leading industry Linux OS - RedHat, SUSE, CentOS and IAM products like CyberArk, CENTRIFY Vault, RedHat IPA, CISCO Duo and Symantec VIP
- You have experience in developing 3-5-year Roadmap for large scale enterprise team
- You've worked at enterprise-level corporations (either in retail, financial services, or healthcare)
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years OR 10 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
At least four cybersecurity technologies: security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion defense systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), firewall, antivirus, web proxies, authentication, cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration, At least one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net, Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Security Cisco Certified Networking Professional - Security (CCNP-Security), Creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations, Integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio, Leading a cross-functional team Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America