Position Summary...What you'll do...
We are looking for a self-driven and eager individual to manage a new team responsible for software engineering, hardware, and third party integration for the Optometry business within Vision Centers. The individual we're looking for has a strong sense of ownership, thrives in solving complex problems, understands how to foster strong relationships amongst peers, and is constantly looking for ways to promote and measure success of the team that aligns to them.Job Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Contribute in technical design and architecture discussions with both internal and external partners
- Review project requirements and assist in translating requirements into technical solutions
- Communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders inside and outside the technology organization
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Business stakeholders while creating product roadmaps and providing initiative scoping
- Interacting with project management resources to provide input on project plan and guidance to the project team
- Ensure project management resources adhere to SDLC processes and tools defined for the area
- Grow engineering talent within the team and foster an environment for strong career growth
- Participate in acquiring and retaining talent within the team in order to maximize engineering capacity and delivery
- Work with both internal and external partners to implement industry leading EHR and Image Modality software that supports the Optometry business
- Accountable to lead engineering resources to partner with Information Security, Privacy, and HIPAA teams to document and review solution architecture prior to implementing in production
- Collaborates with Networking and Implementation teams to deploy authorized hardware within Vision Centers to support the Optometry line of business
- Engage in work intake with Product and Business groups for refinement of new requests and enable efficient work alignment to the team
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing information to prevent future reoccurrence
- Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities and drive resolution; partnering with business to define priorities
- Define team metrics and align with productivity goals within the technology area
- Works with engineering leads to develop the appropriate structure and hierarchy for system documentation used to support any and all solutions implemented
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 7 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 10 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
- 1 to 3 years' supervisory experience (preferred)
- You're experienced leading teams and implementing technology within the Health Services industry
- Comfortable influencing others, leading a team, managing stakeholder expectations, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- Have experience integrating EMR/EHR and/or PACS solutions at an enterprise scale within the Health Services industry
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America