Position Summary...What you'll do...
We are seeking a Software Engineer III professional.
What you'll be responsible for...
Nice to Have
- Design, develop, and automate Java based applications to support cloud lifecycle management of secure infrastructure orchestration and provisioning.
- Develop applications using Java, Spring framework, Spring batch, Kafka, SQL and NonSQL databases.
- Assist setting up orchestration tools in various cloud environments including PCI private and public clouds.
- Support testing strategies such as unit, integration, end to end, penetration, and stress testing to identify and fix any application bottlenecks.
- Build dashboards, alerts using Splunk, Dynatrace, Grafana, ... to monitor applications.
- Ensure overall integration of the system through collaboration with other engineering teams.
- Provide rapid response and solution options to customers on blocking issues.
- Provide complete coverage leading daily scrums/stand ups, backlog grooming, sprint commit, sprint retrospection for multiple teams.
- Creating the team defined epics, mapping the epics to quarterly key result and sub-initiative.
- Report status update to Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Program Managers
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders/program managers to drive adherence to performance metrics of the program for different projects.
- Provide inputs to improve the throughput, efficiency, and effectiveness of programs.
Benefits & Perks
- You have experience in the Healthcare, Payments or Settlement domain.
- You have experience on writing complex queries and checking query plan.
- You have experience with highly distributed tiered service architectures
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America