Position Summary...What you'll do...Title:Technical Product Owner, Digital Media ServicesAs a member of an Agile team, the Product Owner represents the voice of the customer and the organization through the delivery of business value. This person works closely with stakeholders (business and technology) to define and prioritize features and stories, ensuring alignment with customer needs and organizational goals. This person understands customers` problems in detail and ensures the problems are clearly defined, prioritized and the team is focused on the most valuable work. The Product Owner is the team member always communicating with stakeholders to ensure an aligned understanding of how the team can provide the highest value to the customer through the lens of the portfolio. This person collaborates with teams, technologies and architects across portfolios to develop a deep understanding of the technologies and systems they support.
- Collaborates to create product vision and alignment with strategic priorities with stakeholders. Contributes to the development of the portfolio vision. Communicates product and portfolio vision to their squad/team and other squads/teams outside their portfolio/functional area.
- Develops and achieves product level KPIs. Manages product(s)/experiences with a moderate degree of strategy, scope, and complexity.
- Owns and maintains the product backlog and is accountable for its contents and prioritization. Accountable for clear, actionable user stories.
- Sets priorities and actively participates in team planning sessions. Collaborates with more senior Product Owners to set priorities across areas.
- Sets expectations with stakeholders for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities. Participates in demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies.
- Works daily with the agile working group, clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and supporting alignment around product strategy.
- Collaborates with IT and business leadership to align development and business goals and priorities while working with stakeholders and the team to remove roadblocks to execution. Resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently.
- Monitors and maintains the product health, supporting long-term product viability and efficiency, and balancing long and short term and costs with desired outcomes.
- Analyzes and reports on feasibility, cost of delay ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential changes to the product.
- Collaboratively builds the team product roadmap, contributes to strategy inputs from stakeholders. May contribute to program/portfolio level planning. Influences stakeholder expectations for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities.
- Communicates expected value and any changes in value to be delivered in each iteration (sprint, monthly, quarterly, etc.) based on the team-determined capacity.
- Leads customer-driven design and usability testing for the team.
- Experience with marketing or advertising technology platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and IT project management with a minimum of 2 years direct experience with agile teams.
- Able to depict and explain the importance of complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences
- Able to influence a diverse group of stakeholders; strong leadership skills.
- Able to make difficult and quick decisions daily.
- Strong problem solver with demonstrated ability to lead a team to push the solutions and progress.
- Knowledge of relevant digital media products and portfolio preferred.
- Strong experimental mindset to drive innovation.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Information Technology, Masters: Project/Program Management Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America