Position Summary...What you'll do...
Apply to become a part of fast-growing Finance Technology team at Walmart where you can make a difference by implementing your technological, analytical and problem-solving abilities. Our team thrives on excellence of our very own associates and would provide opportunities to grow and enhance one's own portfolio.
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using Microservices, Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with platform team.
- Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers Experience with SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience or Master of Science with 3 years' experience in software engineering
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code using Advanced Java
- Strong algorithm and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in Java, Spring, JPA, JUnit, REST services, designs patterns, open-source tools
- Strong command over UI technologies like HTML 5, Java Script, React, Bootstrap
- Strong skills in messaging platforms like Kafka
- Strong test-driven development skills.
- Good Experience of databases like DB2, MS SQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Hands on experience in Cloud platforms (Azure), git, Jenkins. Kubernetes
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following - Shell, Bash
You'll make an impact by...
- Develop technologically advanced solutions that makealarge-scaleimpactand improvethe end-user experience.
- Operate with a startup mentality, bringing new ideas to the table,andinspiringthosearound you to do the same.
- Identify areas of opportunity, determining solution designs,and provide guidancetosystemand processenhancements.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
2914 Se I St, Bentonville, AR 72712-3148, United States of America