Bates & Associates is looking for a motivated Civil Engineer to work on a variety of unique and rewarding projects in a small firm setting. The successful candidate should be organized and possess strong communication skills; able to work independently and as a part of a team; experienced in land/site development and water resources with specific expertise in storm and sanitary sewers, utilities, grading and roadway design; able to understand and interpret codes, regulations and engineering manuals; and prepare construction drawings, and specifications.
- Design and Manage land development projects by preparing the civil site design, and coordinating work with other staff and design team members
- Be the point of contact with clients, contractors, and local government officials
- Typical design aspects include site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality practices, and utilities
- Review construction plans, quality control, and budgeting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- At least two years of experience in land/site development with experience in site planning, utilities, and storm drainage,
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong sense of personal initiative and drive to meet client expectations
- P.E., or EI requiredBates & Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Site Planning, and Land Surveying consulting firm located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Established in 2003, Bates and Associates has grown from a five-person engineering firm into a 20 person engineering and land surveying firm. Bates and Associates service area is mainly in Northwest Arkansas but we also provide services in Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri.
- Bates and Associates offers competitive pay, comprehensive health and wellness, incentive bonus program, paid vacation, holidays and continuing education opportunities.
- Company Summary