Position Summary...What you'll do...
As part of the Indirect Procurement Technology team, you will build industry defining reusable associate and supplier facing services and products to drive differentiated experiences and cost savings. You will be in the unique position to be of service to both our associates and suppliers as a member of this organization supporting all segments of Walmart. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for technology, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team - then our Senior Quality Engineer position could be for you. You will have access to the best and latest tools to facilitate in-person and remote teams, and you will work daily with our international market product, engineering and business teams in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Chile, Argentina, China, Japan, India, and the UK. Innovating on the world's largest stage, you'll deliver customer-centric solutions for some of our most strategic initiatives. This is that place. This is Walmart.
The ideal candidate will be an innovator with strong communication skills and has a passion for ensuring our platforms are global in nature and built with the customer in mind. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Senior Quality Engineer position with EBS Indirect Procurement Technology team could be the opportunity you have been looking for.You'll sweep us off our feet if you can..
Perks and Benefits
- Perform quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software by collaborating with project teams to establish test cases and requirements; writing test cases (for example, white, gray, or black box) in accordance with project requirements and established standards; obtaining test case approval from the project team; applying test case instructions to products under testing; executing test cases; evaluating results against expected results; and updating project teams regarding results and needed fixes.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation frameworks and tools.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise using a variety of applications (i.e., Worksoft Certify, Selenium with Java, Postman, JMeter, Appium, Git, Testburst, Looper/Concord) and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Help team members to continuously improve software quality by implementing best practices and techniques.
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Minimum Qualifications...
Bachelor of Science and 5 years of experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years of experience in quality engineering.Preferred Qualifications...
- Expertise in automated testing techniques and the optimal use of testing framework tools, libraries, and products
- Expertise in following testing tools: Worksoft Certify, Selenium with Java, Postman, JMeter, Appium, HP LoadRunner and code repositories like Git.
- Previous experience of building an automation framework with Java
- Exposure to CI tools like Jenkins and configuring pipelines using YAML
- Understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and experience of working with developers for implementing TDD.
- Strong in Object oriented programming with Java and SQL
- Understanding of ABAP and ability to debug programs/function modules to understand and troubleshoot code
- Experience as QE in at least one implementation of SAP module, preferably MM or exposure to cloud procurement solutions like Ariba or Coupa
- Providing leadership for team-oriented continuous improvement activities.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science and 2 years' experience in quality engineering Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America