What you'll do...
Independently own and address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures
Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, Platform support and end Users etc.
Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical)
Install and prepare tools required for proper functioning of applications on regular basis.
Coordinate with departments and QE departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance, provide solution to problems, and prepare reports for all problems.
Follow standards and best practices to bring operational efficiencies, stability, and availability of the system.
Design and develop of continuous delivery and deployment pipelines for cloud distributed systems
Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
Manage all pre-production system and recommend ways to optimize performance, provide solution to problems, and prepare reports for all problems.
Assisting with systems integration
Issue management and problem management - ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
Build reports and dashboards for operational metrics
Design, write, and maintain software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of applications, incorporating third-party open-source tools when available.
Own, maintain, and continuously improve all systems provided as a service, such as monitoring and datastores.
Own knowledge base and run books for his/her support domain
Over-all IT experience 3 - 5 years
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link