Position Summary...What you'll do...Responsibilities Include:
- Primarily responsible for supporting the global supply chain systems for Walmart and Sam's distribution centers.
- Lead and participate in triaging issues that impact Walmart business in distributing goods and products to stores. In addition, we'll be involved in small to medium-scale projects that include reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; ensuring unit testing is performed; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with various business teams and cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; ensuring on-time delivery; interacting with senior leadership to provide inputs on DC health and overall capacity planning.
- Strive for continuous improvement in efficiency.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); engaging support teams to assist in the resolution of issues; formulating an action plan; performing actions as designated in the plan; interpreting the results to determine further action; performs root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence of issues; and completing online documentation.
- Provide support to the business by responding to user's questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies); identifying short- and long-term solutions; facilitating resolutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
You have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You want to be a part of the team to disrupt this industry and you have these main skills:
Nice to Have
- Must have strong knowledge & hands-on experience building React Native apps (on Android devices).
- Ability to trouble shoot production issues using the required technical skillset
- Experience in automating services using automation tools available
- A disciplined approach to development, code review, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things to the next level and a passion for adopting the latest industry best practices.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Grafana.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure preferred) & Kubernetes.
- Node JS
- Mongo DB
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America