What you'll do...
Supports incident response solutions by assisting team members in gathering requirements to support implementations; evaluating supplier products and services; researching information about new technologies; reviewing and compiling system documentation; participating in solution reviews; and implementing improvements to products, alerts, and monitors.
Supports incident response efforts by adhering to, improving, and developing newly defined operating procedures associated with the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery of impacted resources (for example, laptops, desktops, mobile phones), as well as the procedures outlining digital and physical data handling; collaborating with interorganizational and intraorganizational cybersecurity personnel; reporting on incident response actions, including written and oral presentations; participating in, acting as point of contact for, and collecting and providing feedback on proofs of concept during product and service evaluations; participating in team on-call pager rotation; and serving as an escalation point for cybersecurity incidents.
Analyzes and records incident issues by documenting all actions taken during the incident response life cycle; reviewing findings and collected data, preparing them for distribution, and submitting them to Incident Response team members, leadership, and key stakeholders (for example, Legal, Human Resources, Global Investigations); and refraining from disclosing sensitive data or incident details with individuals outside of the appropriate teams and communications plan.
Builds understanding of security threats by performing analysis on malicious software and providing samples to security product vendors to ensure coverage and detection exists across multiple layers of technology.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in computer incident response tools and processes (for example, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs)), Firewall rules and filtering, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, or penetration testing for networks and standalone devices, Information Security Technology disciplines (for example, data assurance, eDiscovery, SIEM, Installation, repair, and troubleshooting of computer hardware for desktop computers, laptops, servers, and networks, Network infrastructure and/or architecture security, Physical and/or digital information and/or incident handling consistent with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards, Programming languages (for example, C/C++, Python, Perl, HTTP, PowerShell), System intrusion investigations
CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link