Position Summary...What you'll do...
We need super smart leaders to help build the best products to disrupt the Health and Wellness space. We are a small team of passionate engineers looking to bring on more talented engineers to revolutionize this space. We pride ourselves in taking great care of our customers and their health needs. If that's you and you are up for this challenge, please read on.
Walmart is building a talent hub to revolutionize H&W. The Bentonville team is building an elite team and is looking for a strong leader on Java/react Js to join their quest. You will be a key member of the Backend/Front end and will be responsible for a wide range of products focused on implementation and building out enhancements and new features for our customers.Job Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Reviewing project requirements and translating requirements into technical solutions
- Directing and reviewing design artifacts (for example, proof of concepts, prototypes) writing and developing code; overseeing software design; reviewing unit test cases
- Communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders
- Directing project team and cross functional teams
- Enhancing design to prevent reoccurrences of defects, ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs
- Interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team.
- Implementing new architectural patterns; and performing design and code reviews of changes.
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing information
- Directing actions as designated in the plan; interpreting the results to determine further action; directing root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence of issues; and reviewing and approving online documentation.
- Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities and drive resolution; partnering with business to define priorities
- Identifying short- and long-term solutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design by partnering with the Product Management, Web Operations, Project Management, Business and User Experience teams
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 10 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 12 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
- 1 years' supervisory experience
- Leading pharmacy/health teams preferred
About Walmart Global Tech
- You're experienced leading teams and implementing technology globally
- Comfortable influencing others, leading team, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
Imagine working where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity experts and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make epic impact and are leading the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help approximately 220 global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Here at the world's leading retailer, you can make career defining accomplishments, learn new skills, gain experience from virtually every industry and leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail. Discover why we are a world leader in technology, diversity and inclusion, sustainability and community involvement. careers.walmart.com.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America